- Be sure your tuition obligation is resolved.
- Be sure you are registered for all the classes you want to take. For registration, ask for Student Services at (800) 462-3255.
- Verify your personal data is correct in the eCollege system. To update your information click on My Profile in the upper right corner of the eCollege system. Click on Update with
- New Values at the bottom to complete the change.
- Purchase textbooks through Eastern Iowa Community College book store.
- Log in to your personalized online instruction site, and complete the Special Courses section to familiarize yourself with our course format.
- Log in to your courses on your first day of school. Log in and prepare lessons each week as the semester progresses.
- Each campus of Eastern Iowa offers tutoring for online students. For a tutoring center near you contact the District at (800) 462-3255.
- My office is one more resource to insure your success. Call and we will do our best to assist you.
For problems with username and password, call the eCollege Helpdesk at (800) 970-8228.